Re: Use Cases and Requirements review

From: James Ingram <j.ingram@netcologne.de>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 23:45:04 +0200
To: public-audio@w3.org, Joseph Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>

Apologies for re-sending: I am talking about the scenario

      2.5 Music Creation Environment with Sampled Instruments.

Hi Joe, all,

perhaps there should be a MIDI example in the new document.

I'm currently working on something rather like 2.6, but using MIDI
instead of sampled instruments (and using both MIDI input and output
devices). I'm currently using [1], but hoping to use W3C Audio MIDI when
its ready!

Would be nice if I could send my MIDI output to an on-line software
synthesizer... :-)

best,
James

[1] https://github.com/abudaan/JazzMIDIBridge