public API user wiki (Was: nop)

That's about what I was thinking too, Jory: "a wiki, with tutorials,
sample code, reference information, current state of Web Audio, and
more."

I can volunteer to set up a MediaWiki instance.  If you'd be willing
to set up a subdomain (wiki.html5audio.org ?), and collaborate on
getting the DNS sorted out, that'd seem ideal.  .. There would be some
details to work out, but the hosting admin could be shared, and it
wouldn't be hard to put together a strategy to move it all if that
became necessary.  Seems like a relatively quick way to get rolling.

Another option is a github wiki.

Thoughts?
-Roby