Removing the "raises" IDL notations from the spec

From: Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:32:47 -0400
To: public-audio@w3.org
Cc: Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>
Hi everyone,

I have started to modify the IDL syntax used in the Web Audio spec to
be Web IDL compatible.

The existing spec uses the "raises" syntax to denote what types of
exceptions a given method may throw in a lot of places.  The raises
clause has been removed from Web IDL as of September last year, so I'm
planning on removing that notation, but I'd like to check here first
to make sure nobody objects to this change.  Please let me know if you
have concerns about this.

Cheers,
--
Ehsan