Re: How to write a sequencer?

I'm not sure your example is what i am looking; i need something that
outputs that sequence as a signal (in patchwork, i use 0.2 "Volt" per
octave, so the lowest frequency would be a signal of -1, and the highest,
10 octaves higher, at 1), so i can control other things with it (my
notesequencer doens't directly control other modules itself, other modules
are controlled because they interpret that signal).

But i guess that should be done in the same manner as a triggersequencer
(have a module that outputs a continous signal of 1, connect it to a
gain-control, and set the gain-control accordingly)

Hmm...

Peter