Re: Thoughts about the AudioPanner

Hmmm, then i still support my suggestion to rename it to a spatializernode,
since that's what it is/does.

I will write my own simple (stereo) panner, i just thought it might be a
useful addition to the native modules of the api.

Peter

Op 2 aug. 2012 om 19:07 heeft Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com> het volgende
geschreven:

It's a vector, so it's variable.  -1 to 1 works well - but remember, you're
placing a sound in a sound field, so it's not going to completely mask it
from the other ear.