Lazyweb Request for an Audio API library/patch standard

From: Matt Diamond <mdiamond@jhu.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 13:24:11 -0700
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hey all,

Hope this isn't too off-topic (as it isn't related directly to the
underlying standard), but I've started a conversation on the H5BP group's
Lazyweb Requests issue tracker regarding ideas for standardizing
plug-and-play web audio "patches" by developers. I think it's an
interesting idea and a good way to encourage proliferation of
sounds/effects rather than a multitude of incompatible libraries. You can
find the discussion here:

https://github.com/h5bp/lazyweb-requests/issues/82

Again, this is more focused on what we build *on top* of the API, but I
thought it might be of interest to some of you.

Cheers,
Matt Diamond