Re: Reflections on writing a sequencer

> Can anyone tell me if AudioProcessingEvent.playbackTime or
> Oscillator.noteOn are implemented in the Chrome beta, dev, or canary
> channels?  I like to play with this stuff empirically, and neither of
> those exist in Chrome stable...

Oscillator.noteOn is only available in the stable and beta releases I
believe. In dev and canary an oscillator runs without noteOn starting it.
You can simply use the following to stop it throwing any errors...

if (typeof oscillator.noteOn !== 'undefined') {
    oscillator.noteOn(0);
}

Hope that helps!

- Stuart