Re: DSP API proposal/draft

Some high level feedback...

This fills in a lot of the holes in the web audio api for more advanced
developers.  The majority of users may not be interested in these functions
- but they are the building blocks for more complex synthesis and signal
processing.  In an ideal world I would like to see this functionality
included in the web audio api and not developed separately.  Having multiple
apis that provide the building blocks for sound generation and processing is
messy and confusing (in my opinion).

Best

Matt

--
Matthew Paradis
Systems Engineer, Internet Research and Future Services.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/