Re: Wavetable example?

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Matt Diamond <mdiamond@jhu.edu> wrote:

> Hmm... does this mean that a wavetable could be used as an IFFT? Or more
> specifically, given a frequency snapshot of an audio signal, could a
> WaveTable be constructed that generates a signal representing that
> frequency content?

I guess it could be.  But note that the table length is limited to 4096.
 Also, the first element of the table corresponds to the fundamental
frequency, which is set by the frequency attribute of the oscillator node.
 I guess for an IFFT, you'd set that to 1.

I didn't try this, but it seems easy enough to do an experiment.

Ray

Matt