Setting buffer on convolver blocks js execution

From: Peter van der Noord <peterdunord@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 19:34:51 +0200
To: public-audio@w3.org
I noticed that when i set a buffer on a convolver, it completely
blocks the js hile doing that. I know i'm not really supposed to set a
4min song as a convolver buffer (was testing around), but i thought
for a moment that the whole program crashed because it didnt respond
for quite a while.

It did recover from that, and it did actually use that whole song in
the convolver (yay!), although my browser always crashes completely
when i try to set that same buffer on it again after that. I don't
think that's supposed to happen.

But apart from that, shouldn't setting the buffer on a convolver do
that without blocking execution?

Peter