Re: Removing a buffer from the context

From: Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:30:15 -0700
To: Peter van der Noord <peterdunord@gmail.com>
Cc: public-audio@w3.org
On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Peter van der Noord
<peterdunord@gmail.com>wrote:

> Or doesnt the context hold a reference to the created buffers, and
> will it just be removed if i remove all my refs to it.

What kind of buffer are you talking about?  AudioBufferSourceNode?

In any case, I think the general rule is that if a node no longer has
inputs, it will be GCed, disconnecting any outputs of the node from any
nodes that it was connected to.  And source nodes will disconnect itself
when it no longer has any output.

Ray