Re: Web Audio API ambient drone

Hello,

     I don't think anything is broken.
     If you listen to his drone (with non-looping noise) you can hear a
slow evolution of timbre. This is due to the subtle differences in
frequency content being generated by the different noise sources over
time, combined with his extremely narrow filters on each source.
     If you can hear the slow variation in time given his original
algorithm, then it is clear that using 2-second looping noise sources
(assuming they all had the same loop durations) would create an audible
2-second repeating pattern.
     No need to fix anything!

- lonce
--