Re: Strange crashes when using media-element

That is really, really weird...i can't think of anything that could do that
- my codes adds two modules and a connection. Without the analyser, there's
nothing going in the background.

Is there a way that Chrome can tell more about that error (Failed to load
resource), as in a call stack?

And thanks for the tip about the AnimationFrame, i started with javascript
only last week so i'm unaware of quite a lot (i'm an actionscripter).

Peter