Re: Thoughts and questions on the API from a modular synth point of view

Ah, that clarifies not hearing any sound. I did read about the noteOn() but
forgot about it when the oscillator was already generating sound by its
own, without any additional commands. So apparently the implementation has
changed in newer versions of Chrome? How can i update to a new version, my
Chrome (20.0.1132.57 win7) says it's up to date.

Apart from that, there's something strange. I must have run this at work on
about 10 different machines today, and they all did exactly the same: crash
within 20s (mac+pc, didnt matter). I'm at home now, ran the same test
(mediaelement+analyser+destination) and it never crashes. I've been coding
on this for the past 3 days at home, never had a single crash on it.
Strange thing is that i have the exact same Chrome version here at home as
i have at work.