Re: Thoughts and questions on the API from a modular synth point of view

From: Peter van der Noord <peterdunord@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 21:46:14 +0200
To: Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com>
Cc: public-audio@w3.org
I assume that by "I hear nothing using Chrome 22.x" you mean that you don't
hear the artefact, but do hear sound?

And yes, that's all i have to do. It doesn't matter how long i wait after
twiddling the slider (which directly sets the value on the audio-param)
before connecting it to the destination, i always hear the frequency jump
quickly to the final value (seems to be always in the same amount of time,
less 0.25s).

But if you hear nothing with a newer version (i run 20.x) then there's no
problem right? I should just update.

Peter