Re: Thoughts and questions on the API from a modular synth point of view

I was actually referring to how the situation shuold be (in my opinion),
not to a particular case, but having said that...these artefacts do seem to
happen in my chrome (20.0.somewhat)

http://petervandernoord.nl/patchwork_js

- add an oscillator
- add a destination
- move the upper slider of the oscillator all the way up
- connect osc to destination
- you hear the tone go up

Peter