Re: Browser support overview?

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:53:44 +0100
Cc: Peter van der Noord <peterdunord@gmail.com>, "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
To: Anthony Bowyer-Lowe <anthony@lowbroweye.com>

On 16 Jul 2012, at 14:40, Anthony Bowyer-Lowe wrote:

> How about:
>     http://caniuse.com/#feat=audio-api
> ?

Does not seem terribly up to date. That page still shows combined information for MSP and web audio API, and is at least lacking info on iOS6.

It would be nice to contact the author to get the info updated. And we should have a fairly comprehensive table of implementations / features once our testing effort begins in earnest, but in the meantime, a page on our wiki could hold some of the up-to-date info. Anyone?

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Main_Page

--
Olivier