Re: Great google IO presentation by ChrisW

From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:29:04 -0700
To: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
*blush*  Thanks Olivier.  I'd meant to forward this to the group, but left
on vacation right after I/O (and mostly didn't have net connectivity for
the last week).

One note - the deck itself requires a Chrome Canary or Dev Channel build, I
believe (it's hard to keep track) - mostly only due to the use of
Oscillators in the vocoder demo and the OscillatorNode slides.  (It should
work except for those.)

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 9:14 AM, olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk