10 July? Re: Mark your calendars: Next monthly group teleconference Wednesday, 11th July

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 15:20:02 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi All,

Apologies for moving the goalposts - unfortunately, even though I'd try to plan this as much in advance as possible, the 11th of July doesn't work for a few people, including Chris Rogers. That'd make the call less useful, without the editor of the spec with the most open issues.

Can I get a quick show of hands to know whether you could make it on the 10th at the same time?

Many thanks,
Olivier