Re: setValueFunctionAtTime for AudioParam

This is somewhat different to what I thought you were saying.

It seems like you are updating a buffer in your callback, but at the same
time you are calling "setValue..." -- thus setting a value to be
interpolated to the audio engine.

I think that could be where I got confused. Because if we set a "value" at
a time in the future, the buffer would already be being changed, then it
seems incidental to be changing the buffer in a callback.

If you are changing the buffer continuously, I believe the using the
existing JavaScript node could be better suited to your needs in this
use-case. But please correct me if I am missing something key here.

--
Alistair MacDonald
SignedOn, Inc - W3C Audio WG