"Bouncing" an audioContext

From: Gabriel Cardoso <gabriel.cardoso@inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:47:22 +0200
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hi all,

I was wondering if it is possible with the current Web Audio API to
"export" an AudioContext (a graph) and how ?

I guess that it is possible with a JavaScriptAudioNode but it does not
appear really straightforward to me ... could anyone show me the way ?

Once my graph built, I would like to be able to export it as easy as I
can render it by connecting it to the context's AudioDestinationNode :
wouldn't it possible to have some kind of AudioExportNode on which one
can connect a graph and is able to set a begin and an end time (relative
to the context time) outputing an AudioBuffer ?

I am just throwing unsophisticated ideas here, hope it's not out of sense,

Thanks !

Gabriel