Schedule: Next Telecon - Mon 26th March

From: Alistair MacDonald <al@signedon.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:36:30 -0400
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hi Group,

Olivier will be away this Monday and sends his regrets.
Would anyone be kind enough to scribe for us on Monday?

Our next Telecon date is this Monday 26th March.

San Francisco: 11am
New York: 2pm
London: 7pm
Paris: 8pm
Auckland: 7am

Please use the Zakim bridge (+1.617.761.6200 / sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), code:
28346# ("AUDIO")
And log into IRC for the duration of the Telecon: irc://irc.w3.org:6665 in
#audio

All WG members in good standing are invited & expected to attend.
Don't forget to send regrets if you can't make the call.

Agenda:

1) ISSUE-4: Setting sample rates for individual JavaScriptProcessingNodes.
2) ISSUE-5: Pausing a sub-graph.
3) ISSUE-7: Power of Two FFTs for RealtimeAnalyserNode.
4) ISSUE-8: numberOfOutputs of RealtimeAnalyserNode.

If there are any suggestions re: the agenda, please email me in the next
couple of days.

Have a great weekend!

--
Alistair MacDonald