specific demos wanted, question about media streams processing api

From: Samuel Goldszmidt <samuel.goldszmidt@ircam.fr>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:23:03 +0100
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hello list,

Could someone of you give me links to demos with :

- full fft implementation in javascript (is this one up to date ?
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Audio_Data_API)
- full convolution engine implementation in javascript too.
using both of the 2 apis ( Web audio api and media streams processing api)
- a sort of offline processing with media streams processing api, to
represent waveform (I know with the comparison of the 2 api in the wiki,
that "offline" processing in media streams could be more difficult to
achieve, that's why I'm looking for this kind of demo)

Also, is there, inside or outside TPAC lyon, a meeting with other audio
working group participant scheduled ? (I'll be in Lyon for devtracks on
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, and it would be fine to meet someone of you)

Regards,

--
Samuel Goldszmidt
IRCAM - APM / CRI