Re: Tracking comments and issues (Was: Web Audio API is now ready for publication)

James, that would be great, thank you for volunteering.

I am sure the group will be able to help you identify issues raised. And
don't hesitate to send me mail if you have questions about the tracking
tool.

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/track/issues/?sort=status

Would you like to give it a first go with the issue on numberOfOutputs
in the RealtimeAnalyserNode ?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2012JanMar/thread.html#msg450

Thanks,
Olivier