ISSUE-5: pausing a subgraph

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:29:22 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org, jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com, Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>
Hi group, Jussi, Chris.

The topic of "pausing a subgraph" has been discussed on list and in our teleconf in the past few weeks.

I wanted to make sure we record the points made, and possible resolution:
https://www.w3.org/2011/audio/track/issues/5

Could you have a look at it and tell me:
* Whether the page correctly records the conversation and the issue (and whether I've missed anything), and
* Whether the discussion during the teleconference on March 5th, where Chris stated there was sufficient control in the API, can be considered a suitable resolution to the issue
?

Many thanks,
Olivier