DynamicsCompressorNode implementation.

From: Anthony Bowyer-Lowe <anthony@lowbroweye.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:43:55 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hi folks,

It seems that the current WebKit implementation of DynamicsCompressorNode
does not implement the *attack* and *release* parameters
(Chrome 19.0.1068.1 dev on OS X). Is this right?

(Don't rush that feature through on my behalf, though. I can work around

Additionally, given that some tutorials (like the recent one at HTML5 Rocks
[1]) suggest simply instantiating and using the DynamicsCompressorNode
without modification, would it be worthwhile documenting it's default
settings? Otherwise, developers may find their application's sound dynamics
vary in different user agents.

[1] http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/webaudio/games/