DynamicsCompressorNode implementation.

From: Anthony Bowyer-Lowe <anthony@lowbroweye.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:43:55 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hi folks,

It seems that the current WebKit implementation of DynamicsCompressorNode
does not implement the *attack* and *release* parameters
(Chrome 19.0.1068.1 dev on OS X). Is this right?

(Don't rush that feature through on my behalf, though. I can work around
it.)

Additionally, given that some tutorials (like the recent one at HTML5 Rocks
[1]) suggest simply instantiating and using the DynamicsCompressorNode
without modification, would it be worthwhile documenting it's default
settings? Otherwise, developers may find their application's sound dynamics
vary in different user agents.

Cheers,
Anthony.

[1] http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/webaudio/games/