Generators

From: Chris Lowis <chris.lowis@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:59:02 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hi!

I'm playing around with oscillators in the Web Audio API. I've seen the
discussion earlier with Chris and Paul talking about adding a generator
node to the API, which I think would be very useful.

In the meantime, has any one seen a simple example of generating a  sine
wave that can be swept using a slider, for example, up to high
frequencies without aliasing? I've been looking at Chris's
wavetable.js[1] for inspiration, but I'm wondering if there's a simpler
place for me to start.

All the best,

Chris

[1] http://chromium.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/samples/audio/lib/wavetable.js