Re: Proposed UC - metronome and instrument tuner

From: Chris Lowis <chris.lowis@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:33:35 +0000
To: tmichel@w3.org
CC: public-audio@w3.org
On 12/03/2012 16:22, Thierry MICHEL wrote:
> I added this UC because it is a real world example ;-)
> But also because it needs recording from a mic (for example for an
> acoustic guitar) or inline (for an electric guitar).

:) I was referring only to the first part of your email where recording
is not mentioned
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2012JanMar/0229.html).
Apologies for not keeping up with the discussion!

I agree that the addition of recording along with the synchronized
playback of events makes this a more self-contained use case, although I
agree with Olivier that this could perhaps be folded into one of the
other use cases.

Cheers,

Chris