Minutes of Audio WG teleconference, 2012-03-05

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 14:29:00 +0000
To: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
Dear all,

The minutes of our teleconference on Monday, 5th March 2012 are online:
http://www.w3.org/2012/03/05-audio-minutes

On the call, we welcomed Matt Paradis, and had a discussion on the
rechartering of the group and on the fact that the group can start
making progress on the MIDI spec(s).

Speaking of specification, the group resolved to publish a new WD of the
Web audio API specification - probably next week after the current round
of edits have been made (and pending a review of those edits during next
week's call).

We then had a discussion on new use cases, one on syncing several audio
sources with video, and the other on user control of audio.

Finally, the group talked about ISSUE-3: A way to destroy an
AudioContext instance

Many thanks to Joe for scribing this week.

Cheers,
--
Olivier