Re: ACTION-33: MIDI charter proposal

Hi, folks-

This looks good to me, and since it also looks good to Tom White from
MMA,  if we don't hear any other feedback within the next week, I will
create a draft of the charter that incorporates Chris' wording for the
MIDI API deliverable, and start the process of W3C team and member review.

Thoughts?

Regards-
-Doug