Re: Online sequencer demo (Was: Joining the group)

From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:57:54 -0600
To: tmichel@w3.org
Cc: Gabriel Cardoso <gabriel.cardoso@inria.fr>, Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>, Chris Lowis <chris.lowis@bbc.co.uk>, public-audio@w3.org
(I think the problem viewing the video is that since it's an .AVI
container, it forks to QuickTime, but then can't play because it's a Theora
codec.  Theora works a little more consistently in an .OGG container,
although I think Firefox peeks inside.)

Awesome stuff!  Looking forward to all the great audio apps in the near
future.