Action 28 - clearing up the "temporary heap"

From: Chris Lowis <chris.lowis@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:19:46 +0000
To: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello,

I've cleared up the temporary heap in our use cases and requirements
document. I've made a couple of comments here:

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/track/actions/28

Two requirements in that list that I thought were out of scope for this
WG were:

* "Seamlessly switch from one input stream to another (e.g. adaptive
streaming)"
* "sound element transport controls" (play, rewind pause etc)

I've taken the liberty of removing those, and noting in the change log
of the requirements document where I thought the old list of use cases
were covered by the new list.

Let me know if you have any thoughts,

Cheers,

Chris