[agenda] W3C audio WG teleconference, 20 Feb 2012 - NOTE NEW TIME

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 18:50:58 +0000
To: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
Dear all,

Here is a proposed agenda for our upcoming call. NOTE NEW TIME:

When: 20th Feb, 8am Auckland, 11am SF, 2PM NY, 7PM London, 8pm Paris
Where Zakim bridge (+1.617.761.6200 / sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), code:
28346# ("AUDIO")
       and irc://irc.w3.org:6665 in #audio

Proposed agenda:

1) review of recent changes to the web audio api spec (Chris Rogers)
2) Use Case Priorities (Including discussion of priority for use case 6)
(Joe)
3) Spec differences document (Alistair)

All WG members in good standing are invited (indeed, expected) to attend.
Don't forget to send regrets if you can't make a call.
… Speaking of which: In a very unusual turn of events, I won't be able
to attend this call, but will leave you in the very able hands of Al,
Thierry and Doug.

Cheers,
--
Olivier