Re: [Agenda] Audio WG teleconference, 2012-02-13

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 20:33:49 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hi all,

Unfortunately, I believe Chris Rogers can't make it today, so here is a
revised proposed agenda for our meeting in… approximately 30 minutes:

1) Teleconference schedule (see http://www.doodle.com/i4pecambe7a5az64)
2) Prioritization of use cases
3) Spec differences document

Also, we need a scribe, and I'd love to have a volunteer this time. Our
group is getting quite large and it would be great to have a rotation of
scribe duty, rather than have the same 2-3 doing it all the time.

On 10/02/2012 17:46, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
> Dear all,
> Here is a proposed agenda for our upcoming call. Same time/bridge as usual:
> When: 13th Feb, 10am Auckland, 1pm SF, 4PM NY, 9PM London, 10pm Paris
> Where Zakim bridge (+1.617.761.6200 / sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), code:
> 28346# ("AUDIO")
> and irc://irc.w3.org:6665 in #audio
> All WG members in good standing are invited (indeed, expected) to attend.
> Don't forget to send regrets if you can't make a call.
> Proposed agenda:
> 1) review of recent changes to the web audio api spec
> 2) prioritization of use cases
> 3) Spec differences document
> On the prioritization of use cases, we will be spending approximately
> half of the call. Homework: please make sure to read through the Use
> Cases and Requirements draft, and come to the call with an idea of which
> use cases you think we should cater to in priority, and why. We will be
> going "around the table" hearing your thoughts on the matter. The UC&R
> doc is here: http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements
> Cheers,

Olivier Thereaux
BBC Internet Research & Future Services