Creating ISSUES to track discussion/resolution on technical questions

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:46:57 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hi group,

As you saw in the previous e-mail, I have tried to record recent
discussions around mobile/hardware capabilities in an issue.

The interface to do so is the same as our action items tracker:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/track/

Ideally, I would like us to get into the habit, whenever a discussion
gets meaty enough, to have one volunteer summarize the issue into the
tracker (or add to an existing issue) and keep tracking discussions and
record any resolution.

It would be great if we gave this a go for recent discussions too.
I can think of a couple:

* MIDI enumeration (Jussi? ChrisW? want to give it a go?)

* Oscillators (Phil perhaps?)

Thanks,
Olivier