HOMEWORK: Review Use-Cases & Requirements Doc for Mon

From: Alistair MacDonald <al@signedon.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 17:31:51 -0500
To: public-audio@w3.org
We discussed creating a list of priorities for the Use-Cases &
Requirements during the last telecon.

Please take some time to read through the UC & Reqs. document, as we
will be discussing this on Monday.
(It took me 21mins to read through at a relaxed pace.)

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements

If you notice something small that needs fixing, typos, etc... do fix.

The UC & Reqs. document is bulking out quickly, so if you feel the
need to add, replace or remove large chunks of text at this stage,
(and you have not specifically been tasked to do so), please take
notes and bring your ideas to the mailing list for discussion.

Thanks!

--
Alistair MacDonald
SignedOn, Inc - W3C Audio WG