Re: Minutes of Audio WG meeting, 2012-02-06

Ah, I see.

Of course, this would be possible - I think writing a standard MIDI file
player in Javascript would be pretty straightforward, having just
re-familiarized myself with the format briefly.  Independent of the simple
"play this SMF" (i.e., the "media player" scenario), I think the DAW
implementor is going to want to be tightly integrated with that code,
though - I think it would be better to have that as a helper JS library
that they could hack apart.