Changes to "HTML5 game" use case

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 20:39:05 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org

As discussed during the face-to-face meeting, I have amended the prose
of the "game" use case to include the possibility of a number of
additional effects such as occlusions and obstructions (clock heard
through wall), sound cone (snake moving its head) and Doppler effect
(flies). I tried to stick to actual effect one would often find in
games, even if I suspect the scenario depicted would make for a fairly
boring gaming experience…

Updated use case is here:

This should satisfy ACTION-20, ACTION-21 and ACTION-22 which I have
therefore moved to "pending review":