Re: latest version of the "Web Audio API" draft ?

Thanks again Rob,

I've now fixed up my .hgrc file as you suggest, so now "rebase" is
recognized.  But, I still don't seem to be able to 'hg push'.
I'm reluctant to use 'hg push -f' :

% hg pull --rebase
pulling from https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio
searching for changes
no changes found
% hg pull -u
pulling from https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio
searching for changes
no changes found
% hg push
pushing to https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio
searching for changes
abort: push creates new remote head ab7733f6ce3a!
(did you forget to merge? use push -f to force)
% hg status
? .emacs.desktop

Thanks,
Chris