Mapping Use Cases / Requirements (Was: Updates to the Use Cases and Requirements doc)

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 12:10:20 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hello,

On 03/02/2012 17:09, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
> * Started working on a table which should help us do the matching
> between UCs and Reqs. Not quite there yet, as the wiki software is being
> less than helpful, but I hope to have something usable, if not pretty,
> soon.

Attached is a first pass at such a table mapping our use cases and
requirements together.

There are probably a number of omissions and mistakes at this point,
which would make it a perfect use case for collaborative editing on the
wiki, but the state of tables on our wiki makes me doubt the result
would be anywhere near readable. I don't mind if people e-mail me with
feedback until we find a better solution.

Olivier