Telcon Time (was: Next Telecon - Mon 6th Feb - 9PM GMT)

Hi, folks-

With new people joining the Audio WG, we should consider a new time for
the telcon.

In particular, Jame Wei is in Shanghai, where the time zone is GMT+8;
this means our regular telcon time is 5am for him, which is... suboptimal.

I know this is a contentious issue, because we have people ranging as
far apart as Finland, France, UK, US East Coast, US West Coast, New
Zealand, and China.  But if we want broad and fair participation, we'll
need to be a bit flexible.  I suspect this means a late-night call in
Europe and an early call in China.

So, perhaps we should fill out a doodle poll for everyone in the WG who
intends to join the telcons?

   http://www.doodle.com/i4pecambe7a5az64

Regards-
-Doug