Re: Adding MIDI APIs to Audio WG Charter (was: MIDI enumeration (was: Re: getUserMedia use cases))

Yep, after I wrote that I started looking at the Audio Unit API a bit more,
and that is a possibility.  I should have said - there doesn't appear to be
a GM synth available on OSX as a MIDI device (at least, I don't see any
MIDI devices on a machine that doesn't have a hardware MIDI device
attached).