Record of the Audio WG face-to-face meeting, 23/24 Jan 2012

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:04:22 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hi group,

Thanks to all who made it to a very fruitful f2f meeting this week. The
minutes we took collaboratively are now in the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/F2F_Jan_2012

And I added all our action items in the system:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/track/actions/open

Most of the meeting was focused on the Use Cases and Requirements document.

The group went through all of the use cases:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements

There is also a consolidated list of requirements, which ChrisL and I
will be adding back to the UC&R document within the next few days.

Cheers,
--
Olivier