Re: New UC 6 (virtual instruments) and revised UC 5 (music editor) posted to the wiki

I would suggest expanding UC_6's bullet:
"novel music creation environments, e.g. beat grids or "virtual
instruments" interpreting touch gestures in real time to control sound
generation"

to more clearly cover implementing LIVE virtual instruments that are being
driven in real time by controllers, whether they are touch, mouse gestures,
other inputs (e.g. via Gamepad api), or as direct controller input to the
platform (i.e. MIDI inputs).  As software synthesizers have been around for
many years, this isn't particularly novel.  Perhaps:

"The implementation of virtual instruments, both live (e.g. driven by
real-time inputs) and pre-programmed (beat grids or rendering of Standard
MIDI Files)."

I'm particularly concerned because the further description seems to be
slanted toward non-dynamically controlled synthesis - or am I reading too
much into a suggestion of a 5-second synthesis window?

-Chris