Re: ProcessedMediaStream demos

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 5:27 AM, Jussi Kalliokoski <
jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I gave it a quick shot! Looks really promising, although as Roc
> mentioned in the blog post, the resampler needs to be rewritten, I'm
> getting really nasty glitches (don't sound like underruns) quite often.

Were you using the Mac build? I noticed some glitches when I was finally
able to try it there. On some machines there aren't glitches, so I don't
think the resampler is at fault. The problem most likely is either our Mac
audio backend or the (lack of) tuning of the control loop.

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us
our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not
sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us." [1 John
1:8-10]