Re: ProcessedMediaStream demos

Hey Al!

Yeah, I gave it a quick shot! Looks really promising, although as Roc
mentioned in the blog post, the resampler needs to be rewritten, I'm
getting really nasty glitches (don't sound like underruns) quite often. I
made a small demo to test it out (
http://audiolibjs.org/examples/tranquilion/ [based on an older demo] ), and
the performance is quite awesome. I'm doing heaps of stuff, basically
playing multiple tracks of generated sound, FFT for a visualizer, and user
controllable parameters, but it's still relatively low CPU usage and the UI
is very responsive (as opposed to the old Audio Data API, because we are
doing audio in a different thread, and also because the latency seems much
lower).

Great job, Roc!

Jussi