Minutes of Audio WG teleconference, 2011-12-19

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 13:46:20 +0000
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hello group,

Happy new year!

Here are, with apologies for the delay, the minutes of our last
teleconference, held on December 19th 2011:

Topics covered:
* We've published our FPWDs! Now what?
* Use cases and Requirements
* f2f

We will be resuming our weekly teleconference schedule next Monday, 9th
January. Any volunteer for scribing?

Also, don't forget our f2f meeting on 23-24 January at the Google Venice
Beach (California) offices. Please do contact the chairs (Al and myself)
if you think (or know) you may not be able to attend.

Olivier Thereaux
BBC Internet Research & Future Services