Fwd: TPAC 2012 Registration

From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:10:25 +0100
To: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>

As you may remember, we are planning to hold a face-to-face meeting on
1-2 November 2012 during the W3C Technical Plenary week in Lyon, France.

The message below from W3C staff has a lot of information about how
register. All the working group members are expected to join - but get
in touch with the chairs if you cannot make it (and if you haven't told
us already via the poll held a while ago).

Thank you.