XAudioJS Demo

From: Grant Galitz <grantgalitz@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:25:18 -0400
To: public-audio@w3.org
I keep getting emails from various people about this, so here's a small
demo that's easy to build upon as a base:
http://www.grantgalitz.org/sine_wave/

Also please don't complain if your copy of Firefox is being forced to use
Adobe Flash for audio. The Mozilla Audio Data API is flawed and buggy on
Windows and Linux operating systems. The only reason MozAudio on Mac OS X
is ok is because there's no random and inherently faulty buffer latency
being added. I'd recommend Firefox devs to implement a callback API instead
to avoid this latency bug they have.