From: Chris Wilson [mailto:cwilso@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 7:18 PM
To: Tom White (MMA)
Cc: public-audio@w3.org
Subject: Re: MIDI web synth (was Re: MIDI proposal implemented)

Actually, it was easier to just deploy a synth skeleton I've been working
on.   <http://midi-synth.appspot.com/> http://midi-synth.appspot.com/ has a
very fast attack time.  (no UI at all though.  :)

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Tom White (MMA) <lists@midi.org> wrote:

If the "loopback app" uses the same data path (up to the output) as the MIDI
web synth app, then yes (but "select input" is not needed because the input
should be the same)...

The idea is to *only* change the output device, while keeping *all* of the
other code unchanged.

Thanks,
TW